Generally unwell all the time

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've been feeling generally unwell with fatigue and pain on and off for years. I'm having what I call a flare up of this right now and everything aches all over my body and it worsens on physical exertion. I sleep well but a lot and fight the feeling of tiredness at work. I'm struggling to work but with no diagnosis and no sick pay is isn't an option. I have had a wide variety of bloods done and they always come back normal. My GP is waiting to hear back from a cardiologist for an opinion about medication as I have a high heart rate when doing physical activity / standing but I'm just not sure what to do next as I feel like I am not being taken seriously but I genuinely feel awful all the time.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.