Genese

Posted , 2 users are following.

my back troubles started when the hospital left me 48 hours in labour with my first son 51 years ago, and then they very kindly left me another 38 hours in labour with my second son who is now 50 .

thats when my back trouble started, that was 1968-9 respectifly,

i was in constant pain for years after that, but i tried physio i tried aquapunture, i tried hydrotherapy, i tried a lot of different treatments, to no avail.

in the year 1978-9 i had my first back operation a Lamonectomy carried out at The mausley hospital in LONDON?

Then it was good for a few years and i wasin a lot less pain, by the year 1998-9 i was sugfering again, then in the year 2000.

I was in for another back operation a Decompression Instermantation Lumber spine (titanium rods and screws )

followed bu needing hip replacement in 2002 then one knee replaced in 2004 & another knee replacement in 2007.

butin spite of all of this i am still in an enormous amount of pain.

now i am taking ZOMOPH ZAPAIN GABAPENTIN AMATRIPTOLIN CITALAPRAM AND OF CAUSE SENNA

my faith is keeping me safe and strong.

G X

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Uuuugg yuk, Genese 2749, looks like you been to hell and back,and survived,my gout flares are hell,heart papitations scary,the two anuresyms in my head worrisome, freaky family,keeps my axiety high,---- thank the heavens for prozac,reckon, you mentioned,gabepinten,they gave me that ,after I was life flighted to Houston, from a car rock I was in, fractured ribs,lacerated spleen,think it was for pain, it was my second near death experience, yuk, mom had double knee replacement,says shes satified,with the results, but think it's the tramadols that keep her in shangrila, eat a them like candy, Genese I feel your pain , I'm going to send you a triple stack atomic boosting,cyber,quark healing wave of electromagneto healing energy, here it comes, woowoowoo,bambalamba,shagari gazoomby,ok should feel the healing warmth any second,bless you,ttfn

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.