Genital bump

Posted , 4 users are following.

okay so basically my boyfriend was fingering me and he said he felt like a bump in my vagina. i never really even noticed it it doesnt hurt or itch. its just one small bump it doesnt feel like cauliflower or anything. what could this be?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

a vagina is pretty bumpy internal, has he much experience in fingering to explain more? have you felt anything?

• Posted

yeah thats what i thought, i can feel it, its like a small flatish bump. completely smooth to feel but i do feel that its slightly raised. im thinkinf this is just how my vagina is maybe? or what do you think it could be?

• Posted

hes never fingered anyone before so idk if he knows that a vagina isnt just completely flat but now it has me worried

😦

• Posted

its most likely just your vagina, as long as it's not painful or that you feel discomfort

• Posted

could it be a wart? it doesnt feel like a wart because it doesnt have a rough texture to it.

• Edited

im going to get it checked out, but the appointment is in 3 weeks

• Posted

The inside of the vagina is made up of lots of folds (think how much it needs to expand during childbirth) . The likelihood is it is one of these folds of tissue that your partner has felt. If you are concerned speak to your GP or you can call your local sexual health clinic.

• Posted

Sounds like an ingrowing hair spot. Or it could be a wart, its hard to tell from your statement.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.