Genital herpes or skin reaction to condyline?!

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive just completed a course of condyline solution for what i believed to be two small genital warts. my skin on one side has gone a bit red and raw where i treated the wart. is this herpes or a reaction to treatment??

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Edited

now the oppsite side, where i treated the second wart seems to have gone red and inflammed. any advice so appreciatedimage

• Posted

Can you explain or show what you are talking about I don't see anything.

• Edited

on the right of the image i posted you may be able to see the inner labia skin which looks red and a bit raw. its not sore at all.

i dont know if this is just my skin being a bit sore after the treatment or something else?

• Posted

i know treatments like condyline can be quite intense ! just hoping its not triggered blisters or that its herpes.

my more detiled reply should be through anytime now

• Posted

Your pictures are being moderated I'm not sure. Have you recently had any infections?

• Posted

i had what i thought were two small warts on my inner labia which i treated with condyline. its impossible to get to a sexual health clinic rn, they are only open to real emergencies due to covid.

i did wonder if it may be a yeast infection causing sores?

hopefully pics will be moderated soon, it would be great if you took a look!

• Posted

Those look like ulcers but I agree that they could be from the treatment. I would keep a close eye on them and make sure they don't get any worse or you don't get more. Maybe stop the treatment for a little bit just to make sure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.