Genital herpes or stress

Posted , 4 users are following.

Or can it be hemorrhoids. June 3rd has protected vagina sex. He tapped me with his penis on my vagina (without a condom). I had a blood test at 9 weeks came back negative. I have pain inside vagina. Pain in groin area and pain under buttcheeks. Everyday pretty much all throughout the day. But have never had sores blisters or anything where the pain is. my butthole started itching and feels uncomfortable since yesterday (June 15) today is June 16. I checked today and seen what appears to be hemmoroids.  I have not seen any blisters. Bumps. Or anything else anywhere down there. 

What are my chances of my test being taken too soon. Can my symptoms be from stress? I can’t find anything online as to how long after possible exposure I should wait for blood test. Thank you.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I am not aware of his std status. 

• Posted

Piles can make diffuse pain all over your pelvis. It can be just like that!

As long as no lesions in the skin so dont worry and get tested for herpes igG in september. 

• Posted

I'm going through this at the moment. I have a few external haemorrhoids and an anal fissure - this has created a lot of discomfort in my bum but I've also been experiencing irritation in vagina - not inside but on the lips. I have read a lot about how hemmies can create discomfort in the vagina because of the pressure but I keep freaking myself out and telling myself it is herpes. Although, I have no visible sores I then read you can have an outbreak and not have sores. I then thought maybe because I used hair removal cream, it has created irritation within my skin and also the hair that is broke off is sharp and prickly. Let me know if you find out!

• Posted

I have also read that stress can change your pH levels down there too! There are so many factors.
    • Posted

Hey I went to the obgyn today.  She said 9 weeks is enough for blood work. She said I shouldn’t worry. It was a herrmorid. So I’m a little less stressed now. Have you Gotten blood work ?
    • Posted

Yeah I did full STD check in July and it all came back fine but I still panic. 

So the haemorrhoid definitely is causing you discomfort everywhere else?

• Posted

She said it could be that i pulled something or my birth control pills. She didn’t have a forsure answer and that’s what scares me. I’m panicking myself out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.