Genital herpes or yeast infection ulcers?

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageTwo days ago I got itchy down there but didn't think anything about it. Yesterday when I went to pee it stung so much and when I got a mirror to look what's going on I saw a few little sores/ulcers and they hurt to touch. I have a snot like discharge and itchiness around the vagina. Last time I had sex with my boyfriend was a week ago and he used a condom but he also orally stimulated me. I have an appointment next week but I'm worried it will get worse until then. What is it and how to heal it.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi denitsa,

you seem to have contracted genital herpes. I strongly advise you not to have any sexual intercourse for the next two weeks in order not to transmit the virus. check with your doctor for a good treatment plan.

regards

Very17

• Posted

it does look like genital herpes and if you used a condom would suggest youve contracted it from him orally. I would ask your partner if hes ever suffered with cold sores

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.