Genital Herpes? | Ugly picture

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

need some context: location? when did you have sex? protected or not? does it burn, itch, etc.?

• Posted

is on the top of the right butt, it only scratches when I walk. The last time I had sex was 2 months ago

• Posted

Okay so, based off the time (2 months) and that you only received oral and the location of the bumps, I'm pretty sure it is not herpes.

Herpes outbreaks most often occur at the site of inoculation (where the virus enters the skin) since you only recieved oral it would most likely be an outbreak at the site you received oral.

I had a very similar looking rash/itch on my right lower buttock. I stopped scratching it and irritating it and kept it coated in vaseline. Went to the dr 3 days later and he couldn't even see it.

Stop having destructive thoughts, stop irritating it, and go to the doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.