Genital wart? Hpv? Thrush ? Please help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

please help!!

i have been experiencing some discomfort down below after previously being diagnosed with mycoplasma last year. Since treatment of mycoplasma Ive had frequent thrush like symptoms most recently 2 weeks ago, after a caneston treatment the symptoms went away. yesterday my symptoms returned, and also have lumps at the entrance to my vagina and some lumps on the side of my vagina which i have never had previously since 2 days ago

can anyone please help?? its worrying so much and unable to see any doctors, hopefully i can get some answers from the pictures belowimage image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

is anyone able to help i am extremly worried and unsure what do to

• Edited

Thats kinda looks like warts. Can u share more clear pic?

• Posted

here are some clearer pics, i have come on my period since sorry for graphic photos!

imageimage

• Posted

thanks for the response, i feel like im going crazy worrying so much.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.