Genital Wart or normal infection of the hair follicule?

Posted , 8 users are following.

so a month of so back i noticed a spot looking thing on my pubes, stupidly i tried imageto squeeze it. when squeezing it the skin had started to become raised and so i left it and thought nothing of it.

Forward a month its become a wart looking cyst, wart thing. its tender to the touch and doesnt hurt of cause any pain. its not filled with fluid. I also found another bump that was really really small and tried to reinact what i had done with the first and its done something similar.

i went to the doctor who took a look at the biggest one and said it wasnt sexual transmitted and gave me some fucidin cream to see if it went down. its been about two weeks since then and no improvement.

NOW im unsure if ive just had genital warts and squeezed them to the point of bleeding and now theyre aggitated. or were just normal spots.

my girlfriend is a little freaked out and ive got a doctors appointment tomorrow to have another look to see if they are genital warts as shes scared that she might have got the infection if they are.

What do you guys make of them 

PICTURES:

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

in some of the pictures it looks a little bloody and irritated, i guess youve been picking at it? if youre doctor is saying its not an std. hes most likely right, but doctors make mistakes. personally i think it looks like mallescum contagiosum, but sometimes that can also look like genital warts. he didnt give you a std test or anything just to be safe? get tested dude! better to be safe than sorry and least you can get peace of mind! its definitely not herpes if that ever crossed your mind .

• Posted

do you have news buddy?

• Posted

to me they look like gw. hope you found out different news. keep us posted with your status.

• Posted

i dunno weather i have similiar problem going on anyone help me out is this an sti ?? i feel as if it could be molluscum or maybe skin cysts i have 3 but i git rid of two they re appear after seximageimage

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.