Genital warts???

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageimage

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Edited

omg im going through the SAME EXACT THING!

• Posted

we have the same situation!! ive had mine for about 8 months or so and i still dont know if they are GW or not. im afraid to have sex bc idk what they are or if ill pass them.

• Posted

Same!!!!! i have had sex protected though. im scared to go any further because i don't want to pass anything either! Have you previous had a std or something? ( If you don't mind me asking)

• Posted

but i had the protected sex a month or 2 after i got cleared!

• Posted

yes i had unprotected sex and ive had several stds in the past (curable) but just noticed these 8 months ago when i got a new partner

• Posted

I notice this with a new partner also plus the std i caught. My first time catching an std. I been back checked again and everything was clear. I asked the doctor but seem she was like it's normal and that I have an yeast infection ( during that time) which got cleared. These didn't clear though. Do they irritate you ?

• Posted

them itself doesnt really irritate me but sometimes i do have a mild irratiation and imflamattion

• Posted

have anyone ever said it could be Vestibular papillomatosis cause when i posted my pics a while back they said it could be VP.

• Edited

yes everyone whos ever replied to my posts have always sais VP not GW. ive just still had my suspicions

• Posted

they could be pearly papules but you can not rule out warts either

now long have you noticed them?

• Posted

Since last year middle of December .. I caught an std (Chlamydia) from a partner and got cleared but those stayed. Went to the doctor again got cleared up for yeast infection and those still stayed.

• Posted

They don't bother me just stress me to know that their there. I have not have unprotected sex since. I don't wanna spread anything to no one!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.