Genital warts?

Posted , 2 users are following.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, are you referring to the skin at the opening of your vagina ? is it on on side or around the opening ?

• Posted

Hi. I am referring to the opening by the vestibule specifically

• Posted

looks like VP to me. it is not clustered or growing out like a skin tag which is a characteristic of warts in this area. I had asked if the opening because i do see the skin protruding but i am sure thsts just the opening of your vag.

• Posted

I really hope it is VP. I went to the clinic and was assessed by a nurse, she said its genital warts. But I want to believe shes wrong. I made an appointment to get an HPV test. Ive only had oral and genitals were rubbed together. but ugh.. I dont know. im just super scared.

thank you so much Kelly 😃

• Edited

Here's another picture.

its been like this for over a month now. At first my vag was super itchy, got some otc and I thought that would make it better, it did for a while. then I noticed my vestibule was weird. I booked an appointment but I have to wait till next week to get an answer. I have only had oral with two people and can only hope this is vp/bv.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.