Genital warts

Posted , 4 users are following.

ive had these for awhile. my bf of 3 years has none and i did havw the hpv vaccineimageimage

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

i think thats just texture. i have the same looking skin on mine. please calm down.

• Posted

it honestly looks like u have forcyed spots / oil glands , some are small others are big they dont really bother people but as for me mine itch and ive had them for years my obgyn said theyre normal but it could be a skin condition as well, some people could get dermititous / exzema .. doesnt look like warts , if youve had them for years and had pap smears done then u shouldnt worry because every pap done they always test for hpv! and the doctor would of told you that an abnormal pap came back meaning u could have hpv and some strands of hpv cause warts

• Posted

do yourself a favor and use condoms , u dont wanna end up with something you have to live with forever like hepres or something. best of luck:)

( not judging just speaking from my personal experiences i wasnt smart and hardly used protection .. now i live in fear of "what ifs" ive never had a break out of anything and all my tests are normal but ive read several articles on how herpes can go undetected for decades and ppl have randomly gotten break outs after being married 20 plus years and both have not cheated , apparently even if ur tested hepes can show up as negative and live dormant for years.. scary to even think about !!!. anyways , i hope u find peace of mind after u see a doctor 😃

• Posted

one last thing as far as the textured dryness i used gel coconut oil, its like 3$ and u only need a tad bit just rub it on like lotion helps me with my textured skin down there.

• Posted

lol these arent warts hun i have the same thing if you ask me id same its not normal it you dont have them ive seen so many people with that. your fine

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.