Genital Warts? Herpes? What is this?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had these bumps on my foreskin and what appear to be warts for a while now. I don't really understand how or when I got them but I've recently gotten a few new warts on the base of my penis and one large one on my inner right thigh. Both the bumps on my foreskin and the warts are painless but I do get a foul smell from the foreskin even if I wash everyday and they don't usually hurt or cause any itching but I have gotten irritation on my glands a couple times that did cause some itching. I do suffer from tight foreskin and was not able to fully retract it until Dec. 2018, I don't know if that had anything to do with the bumps on my foreskin. I'm confused and concerned as to how I've gotten these if I had not had any sort of sexual contact, not even kissing, with anybody whatsoever, I am only 19. Does anyone know what they are or how I could've gotten them?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

the two top photos are normal fordyce spots the others look like warts the solid skin growths

• Posted

Those last 2 pics look like skin tags. Are they floppy? Skin tags are usually kinda soft and floppy if you push them around. I had one develop under one of my breasts when I was pregnant and it looked almost exactly like your second to last photo. They usually develop where the skin rubs skin...high friction places. . Your doctor can remove them for you. The fact that you've had no sexual contact at all (including touching anyone intimately, right?) convinces me those are skin tags and not warts in the bottom 3 pics. I dated a guy years ago that had the bumps your top two pics have. It's been too long for me to recall what they are called but they weren't warts.

• Posted

Those last 2 pics look like skin tags. Are they floppy? Skin tags are usually kinda soft and floppy if you push them around. I had one develop under one of my breasts when I was pregnant and it looked almost exactly like your second to last photo. They usually develop where the skin rubs skin...high friction places. . Your doctor can remove them for you. The fact that you've had no sexual contact at all (including touching anyone intimately, right?) convinces me those are skin tags and not warts in the bottom 3 pics. I dated a guy years ago that had the bumps your top two pics have. It's been too long for me to recall what they are called but they weren't warts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.