Genital warts? Hpv? I’m becoming depressed ...VP?

Posted , 13 users are following.

was recently with a guy about two weeks ago. im still a virgin but we did have genital to genital contact and i was fingered and recieved oral. ive had these weird looking things for about two years on the right side however theyve started to go on the left side as well and im really

scared.

i cant go to a clinic until two weeks from now and im becoming depressedimage

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi there,

Problems in this area of the body can be a trial. Hang on in there. Can you phone another clinic and perhaps get an earlier appointment? Ask if there are any cancellations and can fit you in? Is there a drop in time? Are you going to a "Special Clinic" or General Practioner? There are natural products that may ease your symptoms such as apple cider vinegar. I can not put a name to what you have. Drink water regualarly to flush toxins out of your system. These sorts of things happen to other women too. You are not alone.

• Posted

thank you for the uplifting words and yes i will try to get fit in this week

• Posted

It looks to me as if it it is genital herpes which is a virus. You could google this with typing genital herpes images in women and read about the complaint and treatment to be better informed. There are creams and tablets that the doctor/nurses can give you. You will be alright and doing the right thing by seeing someone in the Medical field. Don't take on too much daily as this can be a tiresome complaint. Tablets and creams may be scleradenitis, valacyclovir, famciclovir. These may have brand names as well. Do not have too hot a shower as the skin is sensitive. It is not uncommon to have the herpes virus but, still, not pleasant. Dab the area with cold water or use ice to take the pain away. Dab the area with apple cider vinegar using clean cotton wool or similar. Apple cider vinegar can be bought in the supermarket. Ibruprofen in normal amounts should help or paracetomal. Be kind to yourself.

• Posted

This is just vestibular papillae ..no need to worry

• Posted

growths....vestibular papillae. Apparently this is normal. Easy to get it wrong. Sorry. There has been some discussion of this complaint on here some time ago. Always best to see a doctor and say you are not sexually active as well. I did read laser treatment takes this away. Take it in your stride. All part of life's rich tapestry and we are here to write about it. The same approach is needed. You will be alright.

• Posted

Are these similar? I am currently panicking too. It doesn't hurt or itch or burn. It's just uncomfortable. Help please. image

• Posted

i have the same things too. hopefully its just vp. the separate projections are usually a sign

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.