Genital warts or vestibular pappilomatosis

Posted , 4 users are following.

I just noticed these finger like projections inside my labia . I don't feel any itching or burning sensation down there nor did i notice any discomfort or foul smelling discharge.

Please help me out . And i also got a kind of pimple on my labia . I am so scared . I have attached images alongimageimageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

looks like vp not warts but the pimple could be anything.. get it checked out so that ur not stressing out and dont google anything !

• Posted

looks like mine, tap on my profile.. i think yours is VP

• Posted

thanks for replying ,

but now you see there's a pimple/ ulcer on outside , thats still there and now i got a a new one inside labia and there are some white spots also there ..and i have a kind of swelling on the side of my labia majora. please help me out , as i won't be able to see for next 10 days because i am at a countryside .imageimage

• Posted

inside looks like vp, i dont see a sore or anything that is open. but i know you can get sores from a yeast infection....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.