Gentile herpes on nipple

Posted , 5 users are following.

Feeling sick to my stomach. Need some help can't sleep. Had an encounter with someone who had genital herpes but never had sex but allowed him to bite my nipples. These bumps are showing up more now its been a year they raise one day go down the other. No discharge I just my nipples burn and my breast feel warm and ache. ):

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

If your partner had genital herpes there is no way you can get herpes on your nipple. Genital herpes is only spread through contact with the genitals. If your partner had oral herpes it would be different, but likely more rare. Are you on birth control? This can be a symptom of birth control. There are bumps called montgomery tubercles that appear on the areola and can appear and go away due to different times in your cycle.

• Posted

i totally disagree with the previous statement that herpes doesn't appear on nipples. My outbreaks are literally from head to toe....the area around my nipples does become inflamed and itch. But can come and go. At the end of the day, go to the doctor and get some blood work done.

• Posted

but the thing like the previous person said it is rare to have genital herpes anywhere els on your body unless he had hsv 2 transmitted to his mouth which i doubt also rare from genital to any part of the body but not impossible jst never heard of such a thing and are you have hsv 1 or 2? because i know from my knowledge that having hsv1 can be transmitted to anywhere in the body from head to toe and thats more likely then rare. mostly likely the dude that bite her nipple had a cold sore or was shedding and shedding and transferred to her nipples or probably other condition

• Posted

and also like she said her nippples go has bumps one day and goes down the next. genital herpes wouldnt come and go away the next day and vise versa . its mostly due to another soon condition.

• Posted

I said it is more rare. If the person has genital herpes and their genitalia didn't come in contact with her nipple then it is near impossible to get herpes there from a genital infection. Unless the partner had oral herpes and bit or sucked on her nipple then that would be a different story. Also she said that it goes away the next day, that is not common with herpes. We are all entitled to our own opinions, the only way to know for sure is to go to a doctor and get it checked out.

• Posted

yea youre right sbbu15 , ive never heard of herpes comming den going away the next day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.