GEORGIA alchol addiction

Posted , 3 users are following.

Naltrexone, Nalmefene and Baclofen.

Hi I'm new to the group and have contacted a private clinic in London to help me with my alcohol addiction and withdrawal. They recommend the drugs above can any give me any advice what to expect will it help as I am really desperate to have my life back.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Georgie. Just wondering how you are getting on. I don't know about the drugs. I was lucky to be able to stop without medication but it certainly is not for everyone, in fact it can be risky. Even after 14 1/2 years completely sober I still get the urge to have just one drink, but I'm afraid I won't stop. Best wishes.

• Posted

May i suggest you contact Joanna The Sinclair Method UK. So sorry I am late!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.