Gerd

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have terrible chest pains, burning all over my body more especially beneath my breastbone, difficulty swallowing which is very painful, back pain, neck and shoulder pain, I feel terrible and very anxious for I can't do any bending activity for the pain is more intense If I do so, please I need help!!

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi, Eze, I have experienced some of the same symptoms. Are you under a doctor's care? Also, do you mind sharing if you are on any prescription drugs that could be causing or aggravating the issue? 

• Posted

Am taking nexium 40mg, amoxicillin, gestid, I feel terrible because no relieve, and am breastfeeding,
  • Posted

Hello you need to breath in breath out don't panic it's normal I have same problems eat dry brown bread toast and also raise your bed by 10 inches of the head side only basically 3 brickes each side of bed head side only eat manuka honey 24+ a spoon 20 minutes before meal should help eat gastric diet should help I hope u feel better soon also put candles on music on luke warm bath will calm your nerves down don't smoke or alcohol or fizzy drinks tea coffee chocolate and chillis and vapeing can make worse

• Posted

Sorry not allowed to say as last time got account blocked for breaching terms and conditions we are not allowed to tell people where to buy things from or any shop sales on this website sorry . But just shop around I'm shore u can surf it up from somewhere also walk half hour after meals will help you .mine got worse from missing tablets and vapeing I'm in bed and my fireball is burning in breastbone now so much reflux I'm fed up .But I hope you feel better soon:-)

• Posted

You need to stop amoxcillian that's no good for stomach with ppl that's what doctor gave me it messed my gut up propa and started reflux not stop still suffering ...but I'm using natural anti dioxins .. because amoxcicilian can upset gut so much .I drink actimal and ginger tea is naturally anti dioxins I'm still in pain and gastric acid flare ups but not as bad as on amoxcillan

• Posted

Eliminate gluten for 30 days, 40-50% of population have gluten sensitivity and does not know it and this creates so many conditions and pains, even worse then acid. .  As for manuka honey, get the new zealand15-25+. You can get it everywhere.

At the end the only real and complete Healer here is God. ;-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.