GERD

Posted , 8 users are following.

I sympathize with anyone dealing with the onslaught of GERDS.  I was dealing with a very stressful time in my life 6 years ago, went from dealing with anxiety chest pains into full blown GERDS.   Acid reflux attacking 24/7, constant heartburn, loud uncontrollable urps and burps ,oh the pain and having the enamel wearing off my teeth, from the acid in my mouth and the constant acid fumes,  just terrifying .  I tried many physicians and many types of pills, everything seemed to make my GERD worsen .  Quit my job and became inactive due to little sleep.  I've been trying to come up with my own concoction for years but nothing worked for long.  Finally I found a recipe that works for me, in fact it's working for me within the first day of drinking this mixture I mix up in the blender; aloe, baking soda, fruits etc .. miraculous  GERD GONE.  I've canceled the surgeons and able to move normally again.   I'm not selling anything, I just want to share this recipe so everyone with the type of GERDS I had can now live pain-free ;  better late than never .  Good luck Everyone !

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) as it is broken. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

3 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Kona. Gal, interested in your blended recipie! But can't get hold of it. Don't  know if you can do it through personal email, mine is

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.