GERD and Sinus problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

I never had sinus problems ever (only minor pain for a short time when I was very depressed). I was diagnosed with GERD three months back. Ever since, I have been having constant sinus issues. My nose keeps getting blocked, too much pressure, the area below my eye always itches and pains. My eyes become red sometimes and burns when I move my cheeks, though it goes off in a day or two. Ear pain and headaches are also other symptoms. This is the only symptom which just doesn't seem to go away. I take GERD medication which eases off all heartburn and reflux symtoms but not the sinus troubles. It's depressing and I need help. Can anyone suffering from GERD and sinus issues, please advise.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I cannot advise anything but I think we might be suffering from the same thing. I posted about an hour ago with my symptoms and what I have tried. I would gladly speak about this more with you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.