GERD - I GOT CURED DOING THIS

Posted , 6 users are following.

i WAS FEELING REALLY SICK ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO, I THOUGHT I WAS SUFFERING FROM A HEART ATTACK, FEELING PRESSURE BEHIND THE STERNUM, FEELING LIKE I HAD SOMETHING STUCK IN MY THROAT, VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND STRESSED OUT, AND COULDN'T SLEEP WELL.

SO, AFTER CHECKING WITH THE DOCTOR (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO HERNIA, BACTERIA IN YOUR STOMACH, OR PROBLEM WITH YOUR GOLDBLADDER).  I STARTED DOING THIS AND AFTER TWO WEEKS I FEEL COMPLETELY GOOD.

FIRST, ELEVATE YOUR BED HEADBOARD 4 INCHES, PUT UNDER LEGS BOOKS OR BRICK WHATEVER YOU HAVE HANDY.

DIET, EAT SMALL PORTIONS (I HAVE LOST LOTS OF WEIGHT BUT I FEEL REALLY GOOD).  DO NOT EAT THE FOLLOWING FOODS:

CHOCOLATE

SODAS

GREASE

TOMATO PASTE

RICE

WHEAT  (YOU CAN DO WHOLE WHEAT CRACKERS AND WHOLE WHEAT PASTA)

NO CAFFEINE

SO, THIS IS HOW I START:  (JUST EAT WHEN YOU FEEL HUNGRY, IF YOU FEEL GOOD OR OK - DO NOT EAT JUST WAIT)  (ALTHOUGH BREAKFAST IS A MUST)

BREAKFAST:  1 BOILED EGG, 3 WHOLE WHEAT CRACKERS, 2 OZ. OF JUICE AND 1 CAP OF CHAMOMILLE

MID-MORNING:  1/2 APPLE

LUNCH:  FRIED TILAPIA (FAT FREE PAM OR OLIVE OIL)

STIR FRY VEGGIES 

1/2 BAKED POTATO

1/2 GLASS JUICE

DINNER:  3 OZ. STEAK 

2 OZ. BROCCOLI

1/2 BAKED POTAO

1/2 GLASS MILK

MID-MORNING

BE ACTIVE.  DRINK WATER.

DO NOT EAT 3 HOURS BEFORE GOING TO BED.

SLEEP WELL.

TAKE ZANTAC 150 MG. with dinner AND 1 PILL OF BENADRYL BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP (Benadry will make you go to sleep safe and sound).

AFTER TWO weeks your will start feeling like new.  Try to decrease the Zantac to 75 mg. for another two weeks and stop the Benadryl (the uncomfortable sensation will dissapear and you will start sleeping good again).  Keep the bed headboard elevated always.

Keep the diet and have an active life.  

Hope so this help you guys, I was feeling so sick that I thought I was going to live with this sensation forever.  But thanks God, I am like new now.

3 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for this information Maria I suffer also have done for 20 years. I started ding what your doing about 6 weeks ago and also find it good. Had no trouble for at least 5 weeks. I also lost weight by doing it but was worth it ( only thing is dr said to me be careful cause I'm only thin as it is) x

• Posted

Thank you for sharing! I've been leaning towards some of the things you are recommending but need to commit. ...sounds like a very good plan. 

• Posted

Next time do not use CAPS LOCK, maybe next time I'll read your post..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.