Posted , 5 users are following.
Problems started when I went abroad towards the end of 2017.
One day i suddenly had:
-sinus pressure sort of like a headache in my forehead and behind my eyes
-gritty feeling in my eyes occasionally
- peg on the bridge of my nose feeling.
The illness progressed whilst i was getting no where fast with ENT Specialists taking anti-boitics, nasal sprays and having CT Scans.
Before i knew it a year had passed and i was getting new symptoms including:
- Bleching all the time
- Heart palpitations ocassionally
- Runny nose, post nasal drip and peg on nose feeling everytime I eat
- dull ache under left rib, specially after eating
- occasionally my stomach contents come back up into my mouth
- Dream like state and breathless after large meals.
- Sinus pressure/headaches.
This illness is ruining me, i've had a gastroscopy done and been diagnosed with a weak LES. I Take anti-acids and anti allergy tablets at a high dose daily with no effect. Even before i took the antiacids i never really got heartburn.
I notice a trend between eating and my symptoms. I get postnasal drip and runny nose regardless of what i eat. I find some foods trigger my symptoms worse than others.
If i wake up and dont eat anything until midday, i useally wont have any symptoms, other than feeling starving.
Any advice or experiences would be appreciated.
0 likes, 12 replies