Get out of your bed and do something different today !

Posted , 8 users are following.

you guys i have a simple advice, please please please before trying any medications or anti dep. for anxiety. try therapy first, push yourself get out of your comfort zone, i know its not as simple as it sounds but atleast give it a try. start with the simple things. take each step at once. the SIDE EFFECTS of those medicines are not worth it in some cases. im sure that each and every one of you is strong enough to overcome whatever ur going through. 

never underestimate your power !

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello , i do not know if you guys are still here since this was posted three years ago ,

just wanted to tell you all that CBT did not workout for me without the push of the medications lol.

medication was the main reason that things got better.

i apologize if i offended any of you back then 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.