Get rid of gout naturally

Posted , 8 users are following.

I had been having gout attacks daily  for almost 2 years. The doctor prescribed me Allopurinol during this time, they didn’t work and left me feeling like I had flu like symptoms all over my upper body along with feeling tired most days, it also seemed to destroy my immune system.  I decided to look online for a natural cure and found cherry supplements in drink and tablet form along with a cod liver oil tablet, it can be a pricey way to go but it’s worked for me, I’ve never felt better since giving up the prescribed tablets and I haven’t had any gout attacks since (for some reason my doc also prescribed colchicine and Naprosyn, which I never took) Basically my advice is....to never trust what the doctor says and always look for an alternative.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

High potency Bromelain (GDU 1800 or more) is the best gout pain relief that I've found. Bromelain dissolves urate in your joints. When combined with cochicine and NSAIDS, its effect dramatic, very powerful relief. It doesn't give me upset stomach or diarrhea.  Highly recommended, and others on this forum have agreed.

• Posted

hi,I'm 36 and suffering from gout flare ups regularly. I am fit and go gym. I just don't know what to do. does this work???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.