Getting botox for an Anal fissure while breastfeeding is it safe?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Botox used in treatment for AF

What is ur experience?

Any information is appreciated

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey Jodie, I had the botox done 11 months ago, and it didn't do anything for me. The pain post surgery was excruciating for weeks afterwards, nothing can prepare you for that. I had the LIS a month and am doing okayish right now, I take meralix every day and seems to help.

• Posted

Pretty sure im canceling the botox now and will just still go ahead with the colonoscopy at this time in a few weeks i need to talk to doctor or doctors more about it, im worried my current doctor hasnt be very informative to me anyone in melb Australia have name of good colorectal surgeon?
  • Posted

So happy to report im pretty sure my anal fissure has healed 😊😊😊 after 10 long months, no botox needed i just was very careful with my diet and changed from taking fibogel to natural chia seeds soaked in water every day alot cheaper and all natual, my diet has been mainly plant based and i feel so much better im also off the stool softener

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.