Getting colonoscopy in 2 weeks

Posted , 5 users are following.

Getting this test in 2 weeks  I m so nervous I just got done the endoscopy yesterday my ocd anxiety are so high right now my stomach hurt from all the anxiety when I m going to stressful cituation like this one my anxiety get bad sad some many things going on sad what will I experience with colonoscopy I m only 24 years old girl but the doctor recommended me that test too with endoscopy which I already got it done yesterday just nervous about what they might find with colonoscopy sad

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

That's too young to be screened for a colonoscopy the screening starts 40. I had mine just done first one ever last month they found 2* non cancerous polyos but I am having them both removed one is a 5 cm I got 3 doctors too thank for not having me sent off too have that screened there all 3 are getting sued over that. Unless the doctor has a specific reasons n of why he referred you to have that done. Are you bleeding in your colon when you have bowel movements or diarrhea or constipation these are signs of it.

• Posted

Yes I m only 24 and getting it already the doctor recommended it because my chronic constipation no bleeding but I have hemorrhoids after having my child they bother me that’s another reason why I m getting it also the hemorrhoids can bleed sometime I also have the irratable bowl symptoms sad hopefully everything come back good I just had a endoscopy 3 days ago all this is so stressful can’t wait to get all this done and everything come back normal 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.