getting desperate now!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Help what is happening to me? :cry:

I was on Orlistat 4 years ago and succesfully lost 40lbs over 5 months :D and no problems with it except the orange greasy stuff occasionally. :roll:

But this time it is soooo different i am mega mega constipated :x i have been on them 2 weeks and have been to the loo 4 times only. i have tried eating a high fat diet for a day to make it happen... nothing.. :evil: and last night i was so desperate i took a couple of sennakot and finally managed to go this morning but i'm dreading getting bunged up again i just wasn't expecting this...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

perhaps its worth seeing your doctor to see what they think about it, they may have suggestions or be able to perscribe something to help alongside the orlistat?

good luck smile

• Posted

Are you drinking enough water, especially with it being so warm?
  • Posted

Water..... water..... water...... biggrin
  • Posted

oh yes i am great believer in drinking plenty of water and consume copious amounts of the stuff i pee loads but that is it..... after freeing myself with the sennakot i am now back to being bunged up again.. needless to say i'm not losing weight and am thoroughly fed up.. i have increased my fibre intake as well as eating lots of pulses i have an apt with gp on 9th july i sure hope something happens soon or i will be a stuffed barrage balloon by then... thanx for your support and advise..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.