Getting Fed up

Posted , 5 users are following.

Constant stomach pains under right rib, under left rib. Constant constipation for about a year, itchy skin, sore heads and constantly tired.

Blood tests came back i needed forolic acid, ultrasound showed no change in liver or any galstones.

I am stumped tired and don't know where to turn. Anyone have the same symptoms or had?

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I have had sort of the symptoms you have.  My problem turned out to be a sensivity to gluten.  As long as I limit my intake things are good.  My skin has cleared up and constipation not always a problem like before. 
    • Posted

I eat a lot of oatmean, gluten free cereal, hamburger patties without the bun, smoothies.  salads, lots of chicken.  Look for a list of gluten free foods on line and you will find quite a big list to choose from.  Good Luck

• Posted

I know that lack of follicle acid can cause stomach problems. Your vagus nerve may also be irritated. I have similar problems with my stomach pains, but I go dizzy rather than the tiredness. My bloods are always ok as are my ultrasounds. Annoying, isn't it ? 

Try the folic acid and see if it helps. Fingers crossed you will see some improvement smile 

• Posted

*folic* acid - stupid predictive text! 
    • Posted

Hi funny enough my doctor said my acid was very low and prescribed this.....

Given me a bit of an energy boost as well.

• Posted

I get that from dairy x skip it for a few days and see what happens x
    • Posted

And get your stools checked!
    • Posted

I will try missing dairy, i have had my stools checked 6 months ago.
  • Posted

Hi , I have just joined this group. I can understand you as i have alot of symptoms you do. I feel the lowest i haver been in my whole life, i feel at presant that i exsit  and have no life at all. This year i had a peg feed put in as i have not eaten now for nine years. I live on yogurt ice cream and soggy biscits. I had an op as i was very over weight. I also live with C.D.H. which i was told at the age of 25, since then i have had 52 ops on my legs and i dont know what to do any more, or which road to take. I need a revission which has been said by three  Bariatric surgeons, but always  come down to cost. I feel like giving up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.