Getting married

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im getting married on friday and I have a bartholin cyst and it's a week already.my dr gave me 2 antibiotics but no progress at all.any recommendation please 😭

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Get a supplement called Serrapeptase (sp?) - I take two at a time several hours apart (with no food). They don't seem to have any drug interactions or anything and it doesn't upset my tummy. I don't know why your idiot doc gave you antibiotics, that won't do a damn thing to any cyst. Anyway, I have to order it on the internet, can't seem to find it at vitamin sotres. Have it rush shipped if you have to. Once I start taking them mine starts shinking within days and disappears. One girl mentioned it on this board and I now swear by them - I had 6 cysts in one year and I almost went MAD, but I haven't had them since. If I feel one coming on I take my Serrapeptase and they go away. Please post if this really works for you too. It's like a miracle to me. Congratulations on getting married!!

• Posted

Omg! I know it's gotta be the worst thing EVER! Okay I had a similar (well not THAT similar lol) situation. I was going on a couples trip to Belize. I got it Saturday morning, went to the hospital Monday they "drained" it and gave me antibiotics. Everything was fine until Wednesday morning I woke up and it was a knot BIGGER THAN IT WAS BEFORE I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL.... it truthfully (and. I swear I'm not being dramatic) was bigger than a golf ball ....and it was hard... I couldn't walk, let alone make it to the hospital AGAIN... so I honestly took matters into my own hands.... so I say in scorching hot water.... I figured it would soften whatever it was in there.... then i took a knife, cleaned it, and made a small cut and drained it myself. It took about 30 minutes to get everything out. So nasty... I'm really no doctor or professional but I had to take matter into my own hands... so I can't say this method will work for you... but I will add I cut a drains myself around 11pm Wednesday night, flew to Belize Thursday morning at 10am and you could never even TELL I had a goftball inside my vagina less than 12 hours and I felt so much like myself. I went back to the doctor immediately coming home and she told me i had no infection, everything looked GREAT... and I haven't had the problem ever since.

• Posted

I would try and get it drained. Antibiotics are shown to have limited effectiveness because of the low blood supply around the access area.... really hope you get sorted before your wedding!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.