Getting pellets...testrone only. I have zero. Hoping to feel better soon.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am getting testostrone pellets soon. I have thyroid issues and have been through menapause. Feel horrible. So in hopes this will work for me.

Bioidentical pellets.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Just be prepared. Pellets can work very well for most people. I know because I have met them but for some it can be a rocky road. It depends on how sensitive your body is. My doctor told me that some of his patients wish they had never done it. Personally I would make them test you at least once a month even if they say it isn't necessary especially if you start having weird hair growth on the face and other areas. Strangely the hormone that I seem to have the most of is Testosterone. Good luck and I hope this is the fix you need. Sorry if I was at all negative just wanted you to be prepared so you weren't surprised. I'd say 100% of all the women I have met it worked well. 

• Posted

Hi Donna

i hope the testosterone brings you some relief. Do you mind me asking how your dr arrived at this choice for you? I had an early menopause due to hysterectomy (still have ovaries) but although I’m taking HRT I dint feel good at all, I get lots of symptoms and so much is just missing if you know what I mean. I feel dreadful and too young to feel so old and wonder if testosterone would be worth a mention to my GP. Hope you don’t mind me asking and I sincerely hope you get some benefits. Wishing you well 💟

• Posted

Testosterone – an androgen hormone – plays a vital role in maintaining a woman’s overall health, as well as physical and emotional well-being. The benefits of this hormone in daily life cannot be stressed enough.

Here are some important reasons why maintaining proper female testosterone levels are crucial:

Keeping bones strong – testosterone is one of the hormones that supports the strengthening of bones. Women dealing with Low T might find that they are at a higher risk of developing osteoporosis in later years.

Maintaining sex drive – testosterone has long been known as the hormone that keeps women feeling amorous. The vaginal dryness that occurs with menopause can be reversed with the use of treatment for Low T in females.

Supporting mental functions – testosterone plays a role in proper brain functions. Women who found to be deficient in this hormone often site mental fog, poor memory, and cognitive decline as problems they are dealing with in their lives. Treatment can help reverse these concerns and improve overall cognitive functions.

Maintaining lean muscle mass – testosterone’s role in this area is crucial, as muscle mass will help support the body’s skeletal structure and aid in protection if a fall should occur.

Pain management – when testosterone levels are out of balance, a woman might have difficulty with the response to pain.

• Posted

Testosterone is produced by the ovaries and the adrenal glands in females, where it is then released into the bloodstream. Low testosterone levels in women may occur during primary or secondary ovarian failure. Oophorectomy (surgical removal of the ovaries) may bring a significant (and rapid) decrease in testosterone levels.

According to some reports, menopause typically brings a decline in the production of testosterone. Since this hormone provides a woman with sexual desire, it is understandable that her libido would begin to fall in response. Decreased vaginal lubrication is also responsible for changing desires in terms of intimacy and sexuality. Intercourse may become painful and unenjoyable during this time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.