Getting really down

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi my name is Jessica I use to use this forum for my anxiety well I'm back now with even more problems I'm currently 16 weeks pregnant and 1 day I have been having mild headaches witch I suffer with before the pregnancy but they seem to have calmed down a little from before I was pregnant I have been getting muscle pain I think it is anyway in my right arm sometimes is really bad other times it's bareable I have been getting so scared lately got a headache now in the left side of my head like the temple but my anxiety has gotten worse and I've been keeping it to my self I'm feeling so scared about this baby coming I'm a mother to 2 kids already and this pregnancy has got me the most anxious I'm fearing the worst heart failure and strokes which I never knew could happen I'm just terrified sorry for the long post any advice in this pregnancy or anxiety would be a massive relief I'm always fearing the worst

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I deal with sever general anexity disorder. I see psychology and a doctor who gives me mental health medication.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.