Getting rid of evil

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

I want to first and for most say I never do this but I felt compelled after my results.

I have had a bartholin cyst every year for the past 6 years, it never fails like clock work every January. Until this year....I had a batholyn cyst in January 2016 & once again a week ago 8/19/2016. I recently aquired a new job and taking off a week for recovery (the usual procedure) was not going to be an plausable. I want to inform u THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER I have been able to rid this malignant deseas, without needing an emergency room (my worst nightmare). Fisrt things first your mind is the strongest weapon, the state of mind u have at the time will make a big impact ( hard I know) LOTS OF FAITH and POSITIVITY (no joke). YOU WILL GET RID OF THIS!! I did sitz baths every day 4-5 times a day in a small container (extremely small 12' X12"wink so the smaller the better. I boiled chamolmile tea and dropped 5 drops of tea tree oil in a cup. kept that cup by the window and poured one ounce in the container with hot water (as hot as u can stand) every sitz bath I did (till that cup finished brewed a new one). I took Sarrapeptase 4 times a day. u must! get the most expensive one (because it contains the highest dosage). I took amoxicilin 500 mg once a day. I stayed in bed all day laying down for 3 days. staying realxed and clean I think was what really did it ( very important). I am not sure if this will work for u but since the 1st time I got a Bartholins cyst it has only gotten worse and I always ended up in the hospital having to sergically remove it ( the most painful expirience of life and I have gave birth) =]. Good luck!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dude, I'm so happy you managed to rid yourself of it without anything sharp! I was at the ER yesterday for another f'ing I&D. I'm 10 shades of done with being awake while I get stabbed in the snatch. I keep reading about Sarrapeptase but haven't tried it yet. I did the silica, but had poor results. I think after reading this though, I might order some to have on hand in case I start getting another flare up soon. Thanks for sharing!!

• Posted

I know thank you like I said its been 5 years I get it every year. But this year was when aI really got fed up because I had already gotten it in January I was about to get it a second time again! I was super frustrated.
  • Posted

Oh, and like...how small did the cyst get? Did it disappear completely? Or just rid of the abcess to leave a normal, non-painful cyst?
    • Posted

It dissapeared completely !! It was small you know when it starts bothering that you know whats aboput to happen? that's when you have to catch it immediatly! (dont wait as it gets infected and its harder to drain). I think what worked for me too was staying in bed rest for 3 days. I literally did not move just to go do my sitz bath and to pee lol but laying down and eating right is defidently key Ingridient. I did that, took the most expensive sarrapeptase in the vitamin shop, and the sitz bath like every 3 hours: with a little bit of chamile tea and tea tree oil in the water and it literally dissapeared. That was two months ago and I swear (knock on wood) it has not reappeared or even bothered till today....like completely gone, at least for now.rolleyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.