Getting rid of folliculitis

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been coming to the forum's and reading from time to time to see what's the latest on folliculitis . I'm currently 34years of age , I got the infection on the back of my scalp/neck when I was 16 years old, 18 years I've had it, i been to doctors and dermatologists, same old pills, solutions, creams. I finally found the solution. remarkable results, please read and and follow directions I'm only giving this info to help others, I am not receiving money, commission or anything, I'm actually giving my time.

Oils are no good for folliculitis, no tea trea, coconut, olive oil, nothing, the infection needs to be dry weather it's your arms scalp, face, legs, balls, etc. Take sterilized tweezer, and pluck every hair in, on, or around the bumps or inflamed area, get your companion or friend to help if you cant reach or see the area, shaved area makes easier to see, not balled, but 1 with or against the grain will be fine. Squeeze any pus bumps or white heads, after plucking and popping the bumps in the infected area wipe clean with rubbing alcohol, yes rubbing alcohol, trust me, it will burn but it works,There is a cream called kitikiti small white bottle with an red eagle on it and black top, may cost $7 to $12, you can order online or probably find in a hair store, its oil free, you rub in the infected area. clean the infected area 2 to 3 times a day with a clean rag or cotton rounds,use witch hazel to clean, use alcohol when plucking hairs and popping bumps only. use the cream morning and night. Stay consistent pluck the hairs every 2 to 3 days, if you do this for 3 weeks it will go away, you may still have scar depending on How long you had folliculitis, but the results will be crazy. As far as shampoo, just use something that's for dandruff/ dry scalp, head and shoulders, original t-gel, selsun blue, any of those are fine, the more you wash the better. I'm telling you this worked for me "18" years of dealing with this, I feel great giving you guys this info

1 bottle witch hazel

1 bottle rubbing alcohol

1bottle of kitikiti cream

1 Pack of cotton Rounds

And a pair of tweezers, sterilize before and after every use

Thank me later guys, good luck

I started the plucking and cleaning procedure before the cream arrived, dont waste time start now, and pass the word.

I do believe you will see results of you try this with out the cream, but I used the cream and it worked

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I'm going to try this,hope i get the same results....Does the Kiti Kiti cream help with the itching James??, sure hope

so.    Thanks for posting this information.

• Posted

You can almost feel it working right away, I did it without the doxy, but if I had I probably would have used it, but I been in that stuff for years, part time I ran out about 6 years ago I didn't bother to try it again

• Posted

James, how long have you been doing this regimen?
    • Posted

I started about 2 months now, I've had folliculitis about 20 years now, every topical cream, pill, solution on the market I've tried, I met a family member thru in law, they said he had some years back and went to a random barber while on vacation in the south somewhere, the lady cutting his hair said she had something that would get rid of the folliculitis, he didn't believe her but tried her method, and his is gone completely, mine is so much better, almost completely gone

I have it in my beard and scalp, that's why I have to pluck hairs on, in and around it

• Posted

And I agree other methods are necessary, because antibiotics don't cure it, cause side effects, and lead to resistance.

• Posted

Did the family member have an acute or chronic case before he completely eliminated it?
  • Posted

I'm trying to discern if yours are due to shaving, clippers, and/or ingrown hairs, which may be sterile and not bacterial related.

• Posted

He said he had it for years also,mine came when.I had long hair as a teenager I hadn't got a hair cut or shave at that time, I cut my hair In 2004 to try and get it under control, no luck and grew my hair back in 2010 I used my long hair to cover it, then recently cut my hair again last year to try again and get it under control, I'm 35 now, so it doesn't bother me now like when I was young. I've been to dermatologist, doctors , you name it, they said it was folliculitis

• Posted

Thanks for the information, James. I like your approach to treating it!
    • Posted

It does, and it can, I.used to work out heavy, I been slacking lately, but when I worked out yes it was irritated, the key is to keep it clean,dry, oil free and get the puss out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.