Getting syptoms

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi. I am 40 yrs old and getting symptoms. I'm really dry during sex, no interest in sex, my bones ache and i tend to forget things. Should I go to the doctors. My hubby always pushes me for sex when I'm not bothered about it. Please help

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Well things are definatley changing!  Dryness can be a huge problem for a decent sex life.  It's something that you should relay to your doctor.  This peri phase of life can bring many ups and downs.  Dry one day, super wet in a week.  

but at least let your physician know this an ongoing issue.

• Posted

Hi Pam, 

You sound just like me, I'm 43yrs and have no interest in sex, dry vagina, tired to the point of exhaustion, hot flashes, but also having period problems too. 

I saw my GP yesterday who immediately said perimenopause and has taken bloods for tests. I get results in 3 weeks when we discuss the next course of action. 

I'd def go and see gp to get checked out x

• Posted

Yes, do go see your doctor, just to check.  I't can't hurt....

• Posted

It's probably perimenopause but you should tell your doc to be sure and stop worrying.

• Posted

It sounds like you may be in peri, but your hormones may not show it. You know your body, you've had it 40 years. I work with a young woman who is in peri right now, she's about 42. Her Mom went through menoapuse early. She also has no interest in sex. Do go to your doctor though. Go to your Gyno, not your Primary Care Physician, unless it's a wonderful understanding woman like mine. I hope this helps a little.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.