Getting Tired of This!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey guys! I'm really scared, and frankly, this really hurts. A week ago, I didn't have any sleep that night at all, and went to church, anyway. After church service was over, my vision got odd and I began to have a panic attack. Right now, it's happening again.

Yesterday, I woke up really early (6pm), and I had a masive migraine. I had nausea, my vision was awful (not like it is right now), my head was pounding, and my neck hurt, as well. I couldn't even eat my dinner, and had to rest until 9pm to eat.

My migraine seemed to last pretty OK after I rested, for the most part, but my head still hurt. I keep getting this ringing sound in my ears. Half the time when that happens, I get headache, especially around the ear that's ringing. I was getting that ringing sound before I got a bad migraine, like right now.

I'm having trouble walking, reading any videos or reading, and I definitely can't listen to any noises that are even a little bit of noise. I keep getting floaters in my eyes and things are getting blurry. I feel like I might go blind, or die. It's getting me scared.

My whole head is hurting, espically around my left eye, the back of my head, and my neck. I'm just really freaking out, and would like to help me. I'm seeing these sort of spots that are destorted. They look kinda like I'm looking at a bubble, and sometimes I look like I'm under water.

Much thanks would be appreciated. rolleyes

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

A certain distorted vision is one of the stages of migraine. But it should go. If not, do visit your eye doctor
    • Posted

I've never had it, until 3 weeks ago. So, this is weird to me. But I ended up going to the ER and they gave me a migraine cocktail. Didn't prescribe any meds. Though I really need some, because I have at least 2 headaches every single day, even when I haven't been doing much. And I used to get migraines, all the time. They're coming back again, but much worse. Apparently.
  • Posted

Kayla, with all the varied symptoms you are having, I highly suggest seeing an internist for a full workup.  This could be related to other issues.  I saw where you had upped a med, please never do that unless under the advice of a physician.  Keep us posted on your issues.  So sorry you are going through this.
    • Posted

I did get permission by my doctor, at that time. He suggested it. And it was only upped by 5 mg.
    • Posted

Please keep us posted how you are. I currently am having awful eye issues and my anxiety is through the roof,cant imagine what you are going through. Hope you feel better soon.
    • Posted

I went to see my Dr today. She suggested Magnesium and prescribed some other meds for my migraine . I'm going to schedule an appointment with a therapist tomorrow.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.