Getting worse

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all,

Im suffering really bad and getting worse day by day i have no joy and am extremely miserable dont no how much more i can handle how do people get threw each day living in so much misery and pain

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Kev:  Hang in there, sweetie...please go see a good physician and tell them how miserable you are.  There are a lot of great antidepressants out there that can put your serotonin back in order and you can still have a wonderful life.  Clinical depression is very treatable, so don't live your life in a world of fog and pain...Hope this helps....hugs...xxxx.
    • Posted

I am taking citalopram and amytriptiline but the doctors are reluctunt to try others due to medical conditions
    • Posted

Hi,

How long have you been on the amytriptiline?

I only ask as I have found this a drug that makes my depression worse and my partner had the same effect.

I don't think it is particularly pleasant but this is just from personal experience xxx

• Posted

Hi Kev sorry that your are in constant pain..You could be alittle more assertive when you go you you G.P, and state that you have to give me something that will help with this pain because ive had just about had enough off it..and if he cannot help then ask to see someone who can. No one should live in that amount of pain whereby theres no quality of life....Take care now jx
  • Posted

hi kev im sorry to see you so unwell have you been to your doctor so far if so have have you been diagnosed with anxiety or depression and are recieving medication for it ! if not please go now if you havent been and i wish you well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.