Getting worse

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok. No action in the bathroom for about 8 days. Just took milk of mag last night. No results yet. I wonder at what point do I seek medical attention? I'm starting to feel rather ill.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

8 days? I would get someone to take you upto A & E. Thats a very long time & be dangerous if not looked at Jen.

• Posted

Thank you. Good suggestion. I guess I'll at least start by calling the Dr's office.

• Posted

I went 3 weeks before I started to panic and charted it in here and had some great suggestions but I think a mix of prunes and dried apricots resolved my problem but also sadly led to me needing a new loo. The new one is rubbish . I should start a thread about best loo for IBS as put no thought into my purchase.
  • Posted

Success!!! I had a Fleets enema in my drawer. Oh what a relief it is. I'm seeing a gastro next week cuz I'm having my 50 year old preventative colonoscopy soon. Good timing I guess?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.