Getting yellow balls in stool (pictures!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have been dealing with IBS for the last year. I had a colonoscopy done a couple months ago and it came back negative for IBD. I started getting these yellow balls in my stools a few weeks ago with my flare up/Abdominal pain. It seems like it only accompanys when I started having abdominal pain. I thought it was corn at first so i thought nothing of it but then i thought i haven't eaten corn in months because i don't do good with it. I do not eat chick peas either. Someone please help imageimage

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

im not sure what it is but ive been getting the same thing! i thought it was corn but it was too hard and circular to be corn, ive only seen these things like 2 or 3x in my stool but im still pretty worried. ive not been diagnosed with IBS or anything like that but ive suspected i may have it for a year or so now. please lmk if you ever figure out what it is!

• Edited

hello, my friend i have these too i have IBS-D from past 7 years but few months ago i got these yellow type balls then i research through net and find out these are

Gallstones :- A hardened deposit within the fluid in the gallbladder, a small organ under the liver.

Gallstones are hardened deposits of digestive fluid.

Gallstones can vary in size and number and may or may not cause symptoms.

People who experience symptoms usually require gallbladder removal surgery. Gallstones that don't cause symptoms usually don't need treatment.

i am lucky mine come only few days and are gone now these are generally occurs due to eat food high in cholesterol oily food etc so first make your stomach strong then these will be prevented.

Thanks!!

• Edited

These are definitely not gallstones. Gallstones are extremely hard and not spherical. If they form in the gall bladder thats where they stay,usually getting bigger until gall bladder removal is necessary. Probably this is Candida in the gut Your doctor should ask you for a stool sample that can be analysed.

• Edited

Have you ever found out what this is?I too have this going on.

• Posted

I am curious as well… I noticed mine were hollow. I sent a picture and asked my doctor… But she didn’t answer and her colleague did, and he said it could possibly be gall stones or something else. I thought it was odd. They didn’t want to do a stool sample or test to see.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.