Gilberts and Organic foods

Posted , 2 users are following.

Suffered with Gilberts since mid twenties, now coming up fourty, male. So briefly my Dr took some initiative and got load of different blood tests to check nothing else was going on, all came back clear. However, when getting bloods taken the nurse asked why so many bloods, so i told her my story. She has same condition, told me change to organic foods. so turns out all the antibiotics in our food, fed to animals to stop mortality rates and affect profits are what is elevating my bili numbers. So started by simply going organic milk, eggs, meat wherever possible and ive definately started to notice differences. going to get bili levels checks again in couple months time to see if numbers are down.

would recommend this as easy change

hope this helps someone else

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Human body is fabulous because it can get rid of almost any non-lethal toxin. When you switch from toxic food to organic food you dont solve any health issue - you just get your body some time before serious illness will manifest. The reason of impaired detoxification is lack of vitamins and metals and it will come to you sooner or later if you wont start taking supplements. I suspect that your doc gave you useless blood test like alt, ast, hemoglobin and other blood substances. What you really need to check is your vitamins (all of them) and metals (mainly copper and zinc). Then take what you lack, dont forget magnesium if you drink a lot of water and it should help. If it didnt help please write back

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.