Girlfriend in major pain after sex.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'll try and keep this short, me and my girlfriend have been having a problem for a while now. Basically, after sex my girlfriend has been feeling major pain, like an intense cramping which has her curled up in the fetal position and she can't move for 30 minutes to an hour. We have tried near enough every position, lube and other stuff. None of this worked. So, then we seemed medical help, they couldn't find anything, no diseases, no infections, no nothing. We were persistent with visiting the NHS, so then they gave her an appointment for an ultrasound, which they still managed to find anything wrong. Recently, we have been thinking it may be just my penis. I have an average sized penis in length and girth, but she thinks it may be that my penis pushing into a certain area that causes this. As I said before, we have tried numerous times to seek medical help, and we have tried many positions and she still feels this immense pain. If anyone knows what our problem is, please let me know as we're desperate to find out, fix this and get back to our relationship back on track.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi luke are you a big boy could you be pushing little too hard and ya gf is righting up because it hurts maybe try slower etc see how it goes
    • Posted

No, it's not that. We have also tried slow, fast, gentle, rough. We have literally tried everything
    • Posted

Hi all i can say speak to your doctors don't leave until. You have something hope to find out all the best ☺
  • Posted

Hi Luke,

You may not be overly large, but your girlfriend may have a smaller than usual vagina? Has the Doc looked into this?

I know if a guy is overly large he can knock into the cervix and cause pain. So that could be the alternative. Maybe you could try not going all the way in.

Your girlfriend is probably very tense during sex now, as well, which adds to the problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.