girls do you get blood in between cycle ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi im quite confused tbh and a little worried.

periods are normal ish as can be. ive noticed traces of blood on my knickers and when i wipe the odd times . its red blood and its odd to be spotting. any advice would be appriciated thsbks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

BLUEPLUM- Is the blood coming from your vag or your bottom when you wipe? You could have small tears from your Ls that bleed if scratched or wiped too vigorously. I always blot gently after I go.

• Posted

hi karen its the vag . as far as i know i dont have any tears etc. got no itching thank god.

• Posted

Hi Blueplum,

I get spotting throughout the month as well sometimes, more after exercise. I have an IUD and cervical erosion, which is what I put the spotting down to. I've seen my GP about it and mentioned it multiple times and they don't seem concerned. I would still get it checked out if it's unusual for you.

Try not to worry.

K

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.