Given Up!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

After 6 days on this awful medication have stopped taking it despite the Dr advising to continue for another week. I just couldnt bear it any longer was truly wrecking my well-being plus had also started to get awful pains in my joints. I missed the dose last night and feel better already! Did buy some beetroot juice today as have read on here some of you are using it with good benefits. Am sure a new medication will be prescribed soon so just pray it isnt as bad as this!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry you and many of us have had to let this flooming awful medication make us feel this way! it should be taken off the market. or at least change the mixture!

I'm on indapaphine. seems to be ok

fingers crossed xxx

• Posted

Thanks ladies will call the Dr again next week but am already getting the impression I'm being a nuisance trouble is I cant leave it as realise how important it is. Fingers crossed will get there in the end. No doubt I'll be posting next week with the next one! I just definitely couldnt carry on with those though x

• Posted

you are not a nuisance! my new medication is fine now. indapamide, correct spelling.

I'm on 2.5mg once every morning.

• Posted

Well done Clare. After all you know your own body better than any doctor. Beetroot juice works and also a magnesium supplement is good for regulating BP and has other health benefits too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.