given up

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive decided to quit these as no matter what i eat i still get orange oilly issues. even if its the lowest fat foods and under 5grams etc etc. and in all honestly i lost more weight before the pills

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

are you perscribed them by your doctor? if so i would recommend going to have a chat with them before giving up. It doesnt sound right to still have oily when eating lowest fat. What kinds of things are you eating?
    • Posted

yeah doctor gave me them. i eat salad. chicken breast. veg lean meats and pasta and rice etc. i lost 10 lb then for the last 2 months not  a thing. i cant eat any less or exercise any more. he wanted me to have a gastric band. i know im over weight. most people say i look about 14 stone at most but in actually 18. just cant shift it. the only way is to go back on the fags as that always works. but 3 years given up i dont want to
    • Posted

i'd take the band lol my BMI isn't high enough for the band and I am trying it the right way but if i was offered it i would say yes. 

Well I wish you good luck on your weight loss journey

• Posted

i think its to permanent. i used to me able to loose weight at the drop of a hat but this time its not happeing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.