glandular fever can help someone post viral fatigue

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, i got a question, because i struggle with the Fatigue of the GF i got exactly 2 Years ago. I went many times to the doc, and theres nothing they can do about it. I went to make many blood tests, and this lymphocytes want go down. it was like 10 Months ago on 54% then 7 months ago it went to 48% and 5 months it was at 44%. And normally its 20-40%. Im struggling a lot, because of the Fatigue, now its only fatigue left, but its here all the time. Is 2 Year still a "accteptable" time? Is this the recovery process? I heard a lot from people that they had 2.5 Years to fully recover, but my problem is i can not feel that there is a big difference. Maybe its because of this Lymphocytes, that they are the reason for this Mental Fatigue. I hope anyone has some Tipps, or anything i can do that this Virus will leave my system. Its hard, very hard to be sick 2 Years, and no one can help. I tried a lot with Vitamins. And before this Virus i was active in sports every second day. And now i dont know, is it Over? Maybe anyone can tell me some recovery storys that they also have a similar Story, like mine is. Ah btw. i had a very strong acute form. My liver was by 900, and i was 4 weeks with high fever and sweating and stuff. But now its just the Mental Fatigue there, but for me its the hardest part to handle. Much Greatings!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.