Glandular Fever Setbacks

Posted , 5 users are following.

Having an awful day, at work and can't go home, legs are like jelly. Think I'm actually coming down with something viral as my ears hurt a bit, just as I thought I was on the up last week I've had very little energy since Sunday. Feeling very spaced out, but the aches are gone.. so, every cloud...

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sorry you are feeling poorly. Be sure to drink a lot of water & fruit juices, take vitamins and eat healthy food. When you feel really weak, try to rest and get plenty of sleep. Dont push yourself. Hope you're better soon.

• Posted

Hang in there Liam... do something comforting for yourself when you get home. Make sure to hydrate.
  • Posted

Hi Liam,

So sorry to hear you have been feeling so unwell, I hope you managed to get through the day there is nothing worse than having to work or cope with stress when feeling so awful. If you can, give yourself some time to rest and recover, even if it means taking time off work - don't push yourself too hard at this time Liam or expect too much of yourself. Mono is a horrible virus and needs rest and recovery time, but remember you won't always feel this way and things do get better, they really do. Taking vitamins and herbs can make a real difference (if you are not already doing so of course), a good strong multi-vitamin per day, high doses of Vitamin C (1000mg-3000mg per day), B complex (for energy levels and nervous system) and immune boosting herbs like echinicea, oregano and siberian ginseng.

Hang in there and thinking about you, trusting God will pull you through - I really believe He will Liam.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.