Glans and frenulum (help!!)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone, so I've just notice that my penis have a problem with glans and my frenulum.

Firstly, my glans there are red around the meatus, And yes I've checked the previous threads and saw that it is nothing wrong but I really wanna know is it really nothing?

Secondly, there's my frenulum. Around my frenulum there us aslo red colored around it. And yes I've torn my frenulum before due to trying to pull my foreskin backward (full erection) it was nothing wrong until I twitched it a little and got torn and now after I masturbate my frenulum seems to be swollen after leaving a for around 20mins or so it came back to normal but there is no pain.

There are no pain on the meatus and on the frenulum. Please help me and tell me why are there red rash on my penis. And yes Im uncircumcised.! image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hey mate, any update on your condition? I'm experiencing the same Symptoms

• Posted

Check more threads for more input, but if the general consensus is that there isnt a problem then believe that there isnt a problem. Always speak to your GP for more advice.

• Posted

your frenulum seems to be tight, maybe thats the problem

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.