Glans Discolored After Changing Soaps

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am a 18 yo from Greece, i 've had this skin discoloration on my glans for a week now , i first had itching on my glans then a very dry skin on my corona.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Picture Link since i didn't want to post my picture here

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the image icon at the top of reply boxes.

• Posted

You are completely anonymous no one will ever know who you actually are.

Never apply soap or ANY form of body cleanser such as shower gel to your penis. At the end of a shower always spend a minute or two using the running water to rinse away any soap or body wash residue that have gotten onto your penis when you were washing the rest of your body. Simply rub the skin of your penis with the inside of your hand. Try to use only a clean dry towel that ONLY you use - try to avoid sharing towels with other people.

As Kim states, to tell how severe the skin on your penis currently is you need to upload photos that clearly show the problem ......

• Posted

Here's a picture , the area lost its texture also.

Thanks for your time, i appreciate it.

• Posted

It looks like you have not had any form of circumcision? Do you normally have the foreskin retracted so that the head of your penis is exposed?

• Posted

I am circumcised, and I normally wash my penis every day.

• Posted

As I said in my initial response I provided a basic outline of what you need to do. Exclude all soaps and other forms of body wash from contacting your penis - fully rinse the head area of your penis at the end of a shower, dry with a clean dry towel that only YOU use are the basic essentials.

Once the skin on the head of the penis is damaged or irritated it can take quite some period of weeks to recover .....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.