Gliclazide Rash Query (UK)

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can it become extensive and if so does it warrant alternative medication?

What is the genereal experience please?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i also have type 2 , i tried alliterative ways to help with my pains ext , one was called rakie   [not sure of spelling ext ] anyways here goes its were you have a kind of feet massage they use creams ext takes around 1 to 2 hours, i get cold feet pain when i walk and even more when i dont sometimes i cant even move , well my oldest girl took me to a shop and had this done i could walk ext for at lest 2 to 3 days know i have it every month it stops the pain every time but only for a few days .    
  • Posted

The rash my become extensive if you are allergic or snsitive to gliclazide. You need to see a doctor ASAP to see if you are sensitive to gliclozide and see if you need to change it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.