Globus Hystericus cure

Posted , 14 users are following.

Had Globus Hystericus here is how I cured it .

Take 1 Cetirizine tablet , its a anti hystamine , I had all allergy tests all clear.

But my body was attacking itself through HEAT others can get attacked by COLD drinks . The body releases small amounts of hystamine enough to make you feel like you have a lump in throat or someone holding your throat .

You do not need an EPI pen but you need to take an anti-hystamine as its the low level hstamine closing your throat a little dont be alarmed its not BEE STING full closure , for that you would have HIVES-LIPS-TOUNG -THEN- THROAT .

Globus Sensation is very low level hystamine attack , try an antihystamin stay to non drowsy versions as you will need to take 1 each day !

let me know here if it fixed your problem , as we need good results to show it is low level hystamine attack on system. 

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Non drowsey as you will be on them for life or you can take when symptoms appear .
  • Edited

I replied to your last post but thought Id just say thanks for your input. Nobody seems to have a concrete solution so always good to have fresh input to try.

It would be good of the group could do a summary post that covered the key things we've all suggested and things that people have had good results with.

ie. The excercises, meditation, diet etc so many things can trigger it, it seems. 

There was a time I was convinced it was a dust allergy but couldnt find any proof. Im one of the people that it ruined my life for a while. Spent 5k on private tests, spell of insomnia and depression etc. Im in such a better place now and it doesnt have a massive affect on my quality of life but I know how bad it can be. 

Not to mention there is so much negativity about it online, not enough success stories about people figuring life out with it.

• Edited

I wondered about this I have hay fever and pet alergy I only take anti histamines in summer months but I don't suffer with this in summer and wondered about a connection ill try it and see what happens x

• Edited

Pulses/legumes

Strawberries

Citrus fruits (new studies show that they are sometimes tolerated)

Tomatoes

Kiwi

Nuts

Pineapple

Papaya (new studies show that they are sometimes tolerated)

Cocoa and chocolate MAKE IT WORSE ... they release Histamine , so stay away from these.

• Posted

But you can eat safely when you take anti histamine tablet
    • Posted

will any brand of antihistamine works ? do i just follow the dosage? cause most of the anti histmaines is to be taken once daily, right?
    • Posted

one is solved by Allergy tablet like "Zyrtec" google it only because its non drowsey . but I did benadryl but my allergy guy said ...major reasons for car crashes in USA . but does work. it works on H1  histamine 1

The other is Histamine 2 you need a antacid RANITIDINE TABLET,

take both then from there figure out if your body has H1 H2 histamine release action.

Just by trial and error by ellimanating either  H1 or H2 , but it will go away takes 1- 2hrs to settle

• Posted

it probably is allergy cause sometimes i feel that my tongue is also swollen.I  will give this a go.

thanks for this info.

• Posted

Let us know back here if the lump feeling went away takes mine 2 hrs after I take Zyrtec, then I just have one same time every day

if it's H2 histamine 2 then there is an ant acid renadine I think but pharmacy will tell you

both can be bought over counter let us know here ! If worked for you

• Posted

histamine 1 Zyrtec- Benadryl etc 

histamine 2 ant acid  like Ranitidine and Cimetidine

Take both H1 and H2 pills then drop one or other . See from there.

• Posted

Can it be any antihistamine or does it have to have Cetirizine in it? I take other antihistamines from time to time but they do not have cetirizine in it. I know Zyrtec does. Thanks I hope it helps!
    • Posted

1 to 2 hrs , there is 2 histamine body reactions , H1 & H2

one is solved by Allergy tablet like "Zyrtec" google it

The other is H2 you need a antacid RANITIDINE TABLET,

take both then from there figure out if your body has H1 H2 histamine release action.

Just by trial and error by ellimanating either  H1 or H2 .

• Edited

Hi Jim - so happy to see this post -how long of taking the cetirizine before you noticed improvement ? Wonder if it takes several days for antihistamine to continue to work on it. I have had this since March and very frustrating - please let me know- was told to live with it - tried anxiety prescriptions which put me on a worse cycle .... Praying this is the answer!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.