Globus Sensation

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had a sore throat and diagnosed with acid reflux and a nasal drip have been to hospital and have had my throat ears and neck checked and have got an Ent appointment in 2 weeks but am really worried about my symptoms I feel like I've got a lump in my throat nd it feels like it's throbbing I'm constantly swallowing nd clearing my throat ithe does come nd go and it is worse when I'm anxious I'm not sleeping it also worse when I swallow saliva please help

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you been checked for sleep apnea?
    • Posted

No I've not been checked for sleep apnea will ask about this when I go to Ent but I must say I visited my Doctors again because we have had a new GP start and he was brilliant he really but my mind at ease nd gave me something for my anxiety which really helped and have been going out for walks on a regular basis and that has really helped but the biggest support is speaking to other people with the same symptoms have had no symptoms for a week now hope it stays that way thanks for your reply am hear to listen coz it really helped 5

• Posted

Hi Margaret,

Glad you're getting relief and that you've got a good doctor! It certainly does sound like it's anxiety-based.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.